The program is designed to render financial support and consulting to micro and small businesses across Georgia.
*The program is implemented only in the regions.
- Business idea contest - the best business undertakings (special application form submitted online) are identified
- Business plan development training - the shortlisted candidates are trained in business plan writing
- Business plan contest - the best business plans are selected and co-financing is granted
Funding is determined by the following principle:
|One entrepreneur||receives financing up to||5 000 Lari|
|Two entrepreneurs||receive financing up to||10 000 Lari|
|Three entrepreneurs||receive financing up to||15 000 Lari|
Capacity building mechanism:
All beneficiaries will be able to go through the training courses for capacity building:
- Individual and group consultations
- Business plans drafting training
- Business Administration training
All participants should meet the following requirments:
- Georgian citizen, at least 18 years old
- Not a public servant
- No overdue tax obligation;
- Provide at least 20% of co-financing after successfully completing all stages of the project;
- If an applicant has successfully passed the first stage of the selection process he/she is obliged to register as an entrepreneur and obtain one of the following statuses: fixed taxpayer, micro- or small entrepreneur.
For effective implementation of the program several organizations were selected to carry out the programn in the regions. Interested parties may visit regional offices of the implementing organization at the following locations: