Enterprise Georgia constantly works towards the development of entrepreneurial mindset and culture among the SMEs, through trainings, consulting and networking.
Enterprise Georgia established an Open Space Service Center providing the following services:
- Access to online and print resources in an area equipped with computers;
- Access to business related literature at the library;
- Access to meeting spaces available for both b2b meetings and meetings with the agency representatives;
- Access to various lectures, seminars and workshops for interested entrepreneurs and students at the specially equipped auditorium;
- Data collection and analysis on the various available business support tools and preparation of the project proposals accordingly, aimed at boosting competitiveness in SME sector.
All the services provided at the Service Center are available to all interested individuals.